Monday, September 05, 2005

disasters (who, me ?)

i decided i wanted to write, but couldn't figure out if i should rant about how much i fucking hate the TTC, or how much i'm diggin' this new tv show, PrisonBreak, or how it's the end of binge drinking season [and, boy, did it go out with a bang]... so, instead, i thought i'd just pass on an email exchange between me and one of my oldest friends, katrina, who i've known since (her) birth.

me, last week: "bummer to have a major catastrophe with your name on it (right spelling and EVERYTHING)"

her, today: "When Katrina was just a tropical storm a couple weeks ago I thought it was cool to share the name. But now it just sucks. I've had enough of the headlines: 'Katrina brings death and destruction'. 'Katrina kills 166'. 'Katrina devastates'. Not good for my reputation."

uh.... yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home